Saved in my files but I haven't made it yet. No cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash in half lengthwise. Reserve 1 squash half for another use.
- 2Remove seeds from from remaining squash half.
- 3Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish and cook uncovered in a microwave on high for 10-14 minutes, or until pulp can just be pierced with a fork, giving dish a half turn twice.*To remove pulp from the shell of a cooked spaghetti squash, insert a fork into the pulp and twist it slightly and the pulp will separate into strands. Now rake the strands out of the shell.
- 4Meanwhile, combine margarine, Worcestershire sauce, dillweed and pepper.
- 5To serve, use a fork to "rake" the strands onto a serving plate and toss with the margarine mixture.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Pronto
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g