Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saved in my files but I haven't made it yet. No cholesterol.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) spaghetti squash
- 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- pepper, about a dash
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Reserve 1 squash half for another use.
- Remove seeds from from remaining squash half.
- Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish and cook uncovered in a microwave on high for 10-14 minutes, or until pulp can just be pierced with a fork, giving dish a half turn twice.*To remove pulp from the shell of a cooked spaghetti squash, insert a fork into the pulp and twist it slightly and the pulp will separate into strands. Now rake the strands out of the shell.
- Meanwhile, combine margarine, Worcestershire sauce, dillweed and pepper.
- To serve, use a fork to "rake" the strands onto a serving plate and toss with the margarine mixture.
This was excellent. I added cooked chicken and made a great meal thanks for the great recipe