1 hr 30 mins
This is a healthy alternative to LoMein and so tasty. I was skeptical when I first made this recipe because there is so little to it but it really has great flavor and is very easy to make. The dish comes together very quickly and the squash could be baked the day ahead to save time on a busy weeknight. From Sept/Oct. Eating Well magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs spaghetti squash
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red chili sauce, like Sriracha or 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1Cut squash in half.
- 2Scoop out and discard seeds.
- 3Place each half, cut side down, on a baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees until tender - about 1 hour.
- 5Let cool for 10 minutes and then shred the flesh with a fork into a bowl.
- 6Discard the shell.
- 7Slice pork into thin rounds and then cut each round into matchsticks.
- 8Heat a large wok over medium -high heat.
- 9Swirl in sesame oil, then add scallions, garlic, ginger and salt stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 10Add the pork.
- 11Cook stirring constantly until just cooked through, 2-3 minutes.
- 12Add the squash threads and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- 13Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and chili sauce.
- 14Cook stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash & Pork Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 910.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili sauce