1/3 Photos of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (No Pasta Noodles)
1 hr 20 mins
A lower calorie and health version of an old favorite. Also known as how I got my son to eat Spaghetti Squash. Some times I tried to sneak in baby Portabella mushrooms, but DS never would eat when I did. Prep time doesn't include the cooking of the spaghetti squash which can be done in the microwave and takes about 13 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 350.
- 2Split cooked squash lengthwise and remove seeds. Use fork to pull off in long strands. Place in large mixing bowl and toss with flour, garlic, and salt until well combined.
- 3Blend ricotta, spinach and parmesan in food processor until smooth.
- 4To assemble spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce on the bottom of shallow 6 cup baking dish. Top with spaghetti squash, arranging evenly and compactly. Top spaghetti squash with ricotta mixture. Spread remaining pasta sauce over ricotta. Cover with sliced mozzarella.
- 5Place lasagna dish on baking sheet, bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes in a 350 oven or until cheese is lightly brown on edges and juices bubble.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (No Pasta Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 734.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: