1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sisty Gin's Note:
This is a very unique and delicious way to cook spaghetti squash. This recipe is from Colorado Collage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake whole squash 1 hour or until tender when pierced with fork.
- 3Remove from oven and allow to cool 5-10 minutes.
- 4halve lengthwise and remove seeds.
- 5With fork, pull out the spaghetti-like strands.
- 6Divide in half and place in 2 bowls.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- 9In small skillet, heat cumin seed over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 10Add curry powder.
- 11Heat 1 minute.
- 12Pour over half of the squash.
- 13Add yogurt, sour cream, brown sugar, mint, basil, and salt.
- 14Toss to combine.
- 15Mound mixture in center of oven-proof serving platter.
- 16Surround with remaining half of squash and garnish with toasted pecans.
- 17Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- 18Bake until thoroughly heated, 10-12 minutes.
- 19Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Curry
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g