1/3 Photos of Spaghetti Squash Curry
Great recipe from all-creatures.org.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, microwave the spaghetti squash for about 20 minutes and get the "noodles" ready.
- 2Place diced onion in a wok and add curry powder and cinnamon.
- 3Add a little water and cook until onions are translucent.
- 4Add tomatoes, corn, peas, and raisins and cook until sauce boils.
- 5Add the spaghetti squash noodles to the sauce until well mixed and coated with sauce.
- 6Time to cook the spaghetti squash is included in prep time.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Curry
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 453.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g