Great recipe from all-creatures.org.
Make and share this Spaghetti Squash Curry recipe from Food.com.
- First, microwave the spaghetti squash for about 20 minutes and get the "noodles" ready.
- Place diced onion in a wok and add curry powder and cinnamon.
- Add a little water and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes, corn, peas, and raisins and cook until sauce boils.
- Add the spaghetti squash noodles to the sauce until well mixed and coated with sauce.
- Time to cook the spaghetti squash is included in prep time.