Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe from all-creatures.org.
Make and share this Spaghetti Squash Curry recipe from Food.com.
- First, microwave the spaghetti squash for about 20 minutes and get the "noodles" ready.
- Place diced onion in a wok and add curry powder and cinnamon.
- Add a little water and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add tomatoes, corn, peas, and raisins and cook until sauce boils.
- Add the spaghetti squash noodles to the sauce until well mixed and coated with sauce.
- Time to cook the spaghetti squash is included in prep time.
I'm sorry, but this dish was inedible. Don't waste your time making it.
This was an enjoyable dish, which I served as a side to Curried Fish -(Mchuzi Wa Samaki). As other reviewers said, the recipe yields a lot. However, perhaps my spaghetti squash was not as large as your typical squash, because I found that the squash noodles got lost in my sauce. Next time, I will make sure to choose a very large squash so that I can find it in the sauce. Like another reviewer, I too, did not have corn and substituted extra peas and carrots blend. I used golden raisins and a hot curry powder. I thought the dish was a little sweet for my taste and I might cut back a little on the cinnamon and raisins next time. I added a significant amount of garlic salt. Over all, I thought this was a nice dish, with good flavor, and I enjoyed this different way of preparing squash. Thanks!
This had nice complex flavors and different from how we usually make spaghetti squash. The recipe really makes a lot, so I cut the amounts down by half for three of us. There was still plenty to go around.