Recipe by MarissaB
This recipe comes from page 18 of the October 2008 Natural Solutions magazine. Note that you need to cook the squash first, which takes about an hour. The preparation aside from cooking the squash is very fast.
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash, strands
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled, chopped & seeded
- 2 cups seeded diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the spaghetti squash at 400 degrees for about an hour, then use a fork to scrape out "noodles;" let them cool for a bit before mixing them with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the feta cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, and sprinkle the feta cheese right before serving.