1/2 Photos of Spaghetti Squash Casserole (South Beach Diet P1)
1 hr 10 mins
I got this from another website and everyone in my family liked it. I thought it was delicious and very filling. I use the "Mexican style" type diced tomatoes. For a different taste, use Parmesan or low fat cheddar on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce the squash in several places, put on a plate and microwave until tender (mine took about 20 minutes).
- 2Allow cool while you cook the meat and veggie mixture.
- 3Brown meat with garlic, onion, salt and pepper, and bell pepper.
- 4Drain and add Italian spice and tomatoes.
- 5If it seems really liquidy, cook some of the liquid off.
- 6Cut the squash in half and scrape out the seeds and discard them.
- 7Use a fork to scrape the spaghetti into strands and mix gently with sauce mix.
- 8Transfer to a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 9Bake uncovered for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 10Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake 10-15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Casserole (South Beach Diet P1)
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese