1/2 Photos of Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin
Taylor's Mommy's Note:
An alternative to potatoes au gratin :) And who doesn't love that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds. Place in a covered dish with a ¼ inch of water and microwave for 10 -12 minutes.
- 2In a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add the butter, onions, red pepper and thyme and cook until the onions are slightly brown in color. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Using a fork, scrape the insides of the squash and transfer to a small bowl.
- 4Combine the squash, onions, sour cream and half the cheese together and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a buttered baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- 5Place into a 375º for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g