Prep 14 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Here is an old favorite Hash Brown Casserole changed up to be more low carb friendly
Make and share this Spaghetti Squash and Egg Casserole (Hash Brown Casserole) recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces spaghetti squash, cooked
- 3 large eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup colby or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven t 350. Grease 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 3. Add squash, onion, and green pepper; mix well.
- 4. Bake 60-65 min or until set.