Prep 14 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Here is an old favorite Hash Brown Casserole changed up to be more low carb friendly
- 10 ounces spaghetti squash, cooked
- 3 large eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup colby or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven t 350. Grease 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2. Combine cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 3. Add squash, onion, and green pepper; mix well.
- 4. Bake 60-65 min or until set.