Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I just came up with this dish based on some recommendations on the squash wrapper. My boyfriend and I really liked it. It reminded me of Pasta Alfredo. It's very easy to make.
- 1 (2 lb) spaghetti squash
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Place cut sides down in a baking dish, with about 1/2" of water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After baking, scrape inside of squash into a bowl - making spaghetti like strands.
- Add mushroom soup, cheese and salt and pepper and stir. Serve.
I have made a similar recipe, I add in some exlean hburger or sirloin, mushrooms and some FF sour cream to make a complete meal. Keep the low fat recipes coming!!!
MMMMMMM........This was a great way to serve spaghetti squash!!! I didn't have mushroom soup so I used cream of chicken. It was good but I bet it's better with the cream of mushroom.
This was good, something different in place of my usual parmesean & butter on spaghetti squash. My 3 year-old ate all of her "squash noodles" without hesitation. I served this as a side to kielbasa. Thanks for sharing!