Recipe by Sharbysyd
I just came up with this dish based on some recommendations on the squash wrapper. My boyfriend and I really liked it. It reminded me of Pasta Alfredo. It's very easy to make.
- 1 (2 lb) spaghetti squash
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Place cut sides down in a baking dish, with about 1/2" of water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After baking, scrape inside of squash into a bowl - making spaghetti like strands.
- Add mushroom soup, cheese and salt and pepper and stir. Serve.