Recipe by Johnney
You can make this rich Alfredo sauce lower in fat by using reduced fat sour cream and low fat cheese, making this a dish that both low fat or lwo carb dieters can appreciate.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked by your favorite method and separated into strands (See How to Cook Spaghetti Squash)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the all ingredients except spaghetti squash over medium-low heat and whisk until smooth and creamy, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add the spaghetti squash strands to the sauce and stir until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
- Serve immediately.