- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- Add remaining oil. Add onion. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add carrots. Cook 1 minute. Add celery and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, soup and water. Heat to a boil.
- Add pasta. Cook about 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add chicken and parsley, if desired and heat through.