1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Soup
Yummy Fast soup to warm you up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- 2Add remaining oil. Add onion. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add carrots. Cook 1 minute. Add celery and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- 3Add broth, soup and water. Heat to a boil.
- 4Add pasta. Cook about 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add chicken and parsley, if desired and heat through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Soup
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 1243.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g