Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I invented this recipe 6 years ago when our budget was very tight & it worked out great! It's quick & tasty!
- 3 cups left over spaghetti sauce with meat (approx.)
- 2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn (not creamed)
- 1 (8 ounce) canof whole potatoes
- 1 whole yellow onion
- 1 (12 ounce) box elbow macaroni or 1 (12 ounce) box noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans
- .Mix all ingredients into a medium stock pot or sauce pan & heat to boiling, taste to see if needs more or less water (to your liking).
- This is a very filling & hearty stew, great for fall or winter & will feed a large number of people. I usually make cornbread on the side. When I forget to make it, my husband always reminds me by asking where's the cornbread ? & it is freezeable! Please let me know how you like it & feel free to add your own ingredients in place of others I had, My spaghetti sauce is usually made with ground beef & I use Hunts traditional sauce as well.