Recipe by **Mandy**
A great way to jazz up the humble canned spaghetti in tomato sauce. Recipe from Kelloggs.
- 30 g butter
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 440 g canned spaghetti in tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter & saute bacon & onion in pan until tender.
- Add tomatoes, spaghetti & parsley, heat through.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Combine cheese and corn flakes & sprinkle over spaghetti mixture.
- Bake at 180.C for approx 10 mins or until cheese melts.
- Serve on buttered toast.