Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a spaghetti sauce recipe my mom made when I was growing up.The ingredients sound weird...but believe me...it's very good.
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (375 ml) bottle ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Cheez Whiz
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon French's mustard
- 3 -5 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Brown the onions and garlic in the oil, then add the hamburger and cook till no longer pink.
- Add the remaining ingredients to cooked meat and simmer sauce for 3 hours of more.