Recipe by MirandaLee
Top Review by MomTo2BigKids
I used this mix to add to my own spaghetti sauce. It was SO freakin' good, I couldn't wait to come on here and tell ya! EXCELLENT substitute for all the dry ingredients you put in a Spaghetti Sauce, and the great thing is you can make it up ahead and have it handy right when you need it. Thanks Miranda!
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried vegetable flakes or 3 tablespoons sweet pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic, minced
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THE SAUCE
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first eight ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place up to 1 year.
- To use: Stir in 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce mix, water and tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.