1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Sauce and Eggless Meatballs
3 hrs 30 mins
This is my mother in law's, mother in law's sauce recipe. It is sweet due to the sugar, but it's my husband's favorite! The meatball recipe is one I adapted using parmesan cheese instead of eggs since my daughter is allergic to egg whites. This meal is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (340.19 g) can tomato paste
- 2 (340.19 g) can water
- 822.13 g can tomato puree
- 822.13 g can water
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml dry onion flakes (more or less to taste)
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning (more or less to taste)
- 118.32 ml sugar
- cut up vegetables, such as green pepper, onions, mushrooms (optional)
- 1Sauce: combine all ingredients in large dutch oven.
- 2Simmer on stove top 3-5 hours.
- 3Meatballs: Combine all ingredients together in large bowl.
- 4Shape into balls and place in simmering sauce to cook.
- 5**the meatballs can be browned in oven or on stovetop instead of being cooked in sauce.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Sauce and Eggless Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 1114.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: