- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb lean beef
- 2 Italian sausages, diced
- italian seasoning
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4-1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add meat and saute till browned. Drain fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and let simmer a few minutes.
- Add seasonings to taste and continue to let simmer.
- Add carrots and simmer till carrots have softened slightly.
- Add green pepper, mushrooms and wine and simmer 15 minutes.