Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great tasting, meaty sauce
Make and share this Spaghetti Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Add rest of ingredients; stirring until well mixed.
- Simmer covered for 1 hour.