Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
very easy to make , tastes real good , freezes well
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, cut into small pieces
- 56 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- add one tbs of olive oil to pan, brown sausage in oil.
- after the sausage is brown, remove from pan and add the garlic cloves and tomato paste( cook for 2 to 3 minutes).
- add sausage back to the pan, add the two big cans of tomato (crushed or whole).
- add Italian seasoning (about a Tablespoon).
- add fresh basil to pot or pan.
- add salt and pepper.
- bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- cover pan or pot , simmer for 2-4 hours stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- When done boil spaghetti and your all set.