Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
- 5 quarts tomatoes
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) jars tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- Add all above and bring to boil except tomato paste& Prego.
- After bring to a boil, add tomato paste and Prego and cook until thickened.
- Fill quart jars about 3/4 inch from the top.
- Process in hot boiling water bath for 15 minutes.