Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Everyone has seen at least pictures of what kind of a mess can result from a toddler who has been given access to a bowl of spaghetti. This is one way to let the little one enjoy tasty spaghetti with less mess. The bread sops up the sauce and makes it easier to cut noodles into bite-sized chunks.
- 1⁄4 cup canned spaghetti and sauce (I recommend using leftover spaghetti that's been in the fridge overnight so the noodles have soaked)
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 slice American cheese
- Warm spaghetti on the stove or in the microwave.
- Spread spaghetti over dry bread.
- Melt cheese over spaghetti.
- Cut sandwich into cubes and serve.