1/7 Photos of Spaghetti Salad With Tomatoes, Feta and Pesto Sauce (Can Be Gf)
This is a loosely mediterranian inspired spaghetti salad. It is packed with flavour and just a little different due to the use of spaghetti instead of penne pasta. If you like feel free to add in other veggies of your choice (celery, carrot, bell pepper, broccoli, olives). It can be gluten-free if you ensure that your pasta is gluten-free (corn, rice, quinoa, millet, soy) and your pesto sauce also. I hope youll enjoy this salad as much as we do! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g spaghetti (~1/2 lb, I used corn spaghetti so it was gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup peas, frozen
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon oil (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cook spaghetti in salted water according to package directions. Ordinary spaghetti should take around 8-12 minutes.
- 22 minutes before end of cooking time add in the frozen peas.
- 3Drain and add to a big bowl.
- 4Stir in pesto sauce and oil if using. Sprinkle with herbs, garlic, pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- 5Now add in the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Mix.
- 6Keep chilled til serving or eat right away.
- 8Sautee one large onion (chopped) in a little oil while cooking the pasta. Add to the salad with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Salad With Tomatoes, Feta and Pesto Sauce (Can Be Gf)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: