Spaghetti Salad With Scallops
- Add salt to water and bring to boil.
- Break pasta in half and add to water. Stir immediately and boil for 12 minute (or refer to package directions.).
- While pasta is boiling add remaining ingredients to a large serving bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Two minutes before pasta is done, add scallops, peas and corn to water, boil for the last two minute.
- Drain in collander under cold running water.
- Add to serving bowl with remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Serve immediately or refridgerate.