Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I ate a similar pasta salad in a salad bar, then I improved upon it by adding new ingredients; including scallops.
- 8 ounces spaghetti (about 1/2 pkg.)
- 6 -8 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen bay scallop
- 1⁄2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄4 small white onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- fresh ground pepper
- Add salt to water and bring to boil.
- Break pasta in half and add to water. Stir immediately and boil for 12 minute (or refer to package directions.).
- While pasta is boiling add remaining ingredients to a large serving bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Two minutes before pasta is done, add scallops, peas and corn to water, boil for the last two minute.
- Drain in collander under cold running water.
- Add to serving bowl with remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- Serve immediately or refridgerate.
Very tasty salad, all flavors mix well together. Added salt to taste. Will make again. Made for Fall 2208 PAC.