1/2 Photos of Spaghetti Salad With Scallops
Happy Happy Joy Joy's Note:
I ate a similar pasta salad in a salad bar, then I improved upon it by adding new ingredients; including scallops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti (about 1/2 pkg.)
- 6 -8 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen bay scallop
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 small white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Add salt to water and bring to boil.
- 2Break pasta in half and add to water. Stir immediately and boil for 12 minute (or refer to package directions.).
- 3While pasta is boiling add remaining ingredients to a large serving bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 4Two minutes before pasta is done, add scallops, peas and corn to water, boil for the last two minute.
- 5Drain in collander under cold running water.
- 6Add to serving bowl with remaining ingredients and stir to incorporate.
- 7Serve immediately or refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Salad With Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 610.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g