Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great summer side for cookouts, etc. I always get recipe requests for this one and it is sooo easy! Loved by kids and adults alike!
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleolive oil Italian dressing
- 1 jar McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 -2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 plum tomato, chopped
- Cook pasta.
- Rinse well in cool water.
- Toss with itailian dressing and Salad Supreme seasoning.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving toss in veggies.
"That Girl" is my sister.. I make this all the time.. great for summer.. easy to transport too! Good stuff, sis! :)
Such an easy & versatile salad. Many reviewers offered interesting addition enhancements, but the recipe also tastes great just as it is written. Simplicity is good too. Thanks, That Girl!
WOW! This spaghetti salad is AWESOME! My family and I can't stay out of it. Thanks so much for sharing, That Girl! (Thanks to Recipe Fairy for the suggestion of adding mozzarella cheese and ham to it. I may try that next time.)