Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great in the summer for cook-outs..makes a bunch for large crowds I got this recipe from a Masonic Family Cookbook
- 2 cucumbers (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped or diced)
- black olives, sliced
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook spaghetti,break in thirds before cooking, and drain.
- Let spaghetti cool.
- Add vegetables and salad dressing.
- Mix well,let stand overnight to season.
- You can add onion salt and garlic salt to the water when cooking spaghetti.
- Makes large salad-- Great left-over.
This is a great summer salad. I thought the vegetables were a little too mushy for our taste when let to sit overnight in the fridge so we just let them soak in the dressing for a few hours before serving. I like to throw in a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese plus some fresh garlic and lots of pepper.