Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This pasta salad is easy and wonderful. Great for summer cook outs, and picnics. can be made ahead of time.I love it, it really tastes great together. Got the recipe from working at a country club.
- 16 ounces of cooked cooled spaghetti noodles
- 2 cucumbers, peeled seeded,and diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- salt and pepper
- prepare ingredients as stated above, in ingredient list.
- place the above ingredients in a bowl and toss.
If you ad a bottle of Mc Cormick Salad seasoning to this it's even better, if you can imagine such a thing!
My mother always added chopped carrots and radishes with this also. It is truly an awesome salad.