Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that I got from my mom, not sure where she got it but it is very easy to put together and always requested at party's! (Prep time includes chilling overnight)
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- chopped broccoli floret
- Cook spaghetti per directions and rinse.
- Place spaghetti in a bowl, cover with dressing and mix well.
- cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- (next day).
- mix together mayo and sour cream add in parmesan cheese and pour over spaghetti.
- mix together with hands
- add broccoli,onions or whatever else you like in your salad