Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All these fresh ingredients work really well together
Make and share this Spaghetti Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces chopped black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced very thin
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, sliced very thin
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts (not the marinated kind)
- 2 sliced cucumbers
- 3 stalks celery (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces your favorite Italian dressing
- Salad Supreme dry seasoning (this is an important ingredient)
- 8 ounces cooked noodles, of your choice
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles and mix all together and chill.