- 1 lb spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl.
- In medium bowl, whisk together salad dressing, cheese, seeds, salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.