Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family asks for this all the time.
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl.
- In medium bowl, whisk together salad dressing, cheese, seeds, salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Very easy and yummy salad! Definitely has a kick to it! I made half and it was enough for lunch for me and a snack for my kids. I will definitely keep this recipe handy this summer. Made for PAC spring 2010.