Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is so easy to make. I've had it so long I can't remember where I got it. My DH loves it. When I first got this recipe, it seem like I was making it every week.
- 1 (7 ounce) spaghetti, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning, McCormick's
- Cook spaghetti by directions. Drain and rinse.
- Add vegetables.
- Mix in salad seasoning and dressing.
- Let set overnight in the refrigerator.
- Stir few times while in refrigerator.
During the summer when we're up to our eyeballs in tomatoes, we eat this weekly we like it so much. I like to try adding other items to see if we can improve on something already so good. So far, we've found we like it best when we add about 1/2 a small can of diced black olives, shredded hard cheeses (asiago, parmesan), a handful of shredded mozzarella, and some fresh garlic. I did make a large batch once and let it sit overnight in the fridge, but my DH didn't like the taste so we always make sure to eat it the day it's been made.