Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had this salad from a deli, then I looked it up on the Dorothy Lynch website and modified it to match the deli version. If you can't find Dorothy Lynch salad dressing look at Dorothy Lynch Salad Dressing. It's good for church dinners and for hot days.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 3⁄4 cups dorothy lynch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke heart
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, sliced
- Break spaghetti into bite size pieces.
- Cook until barely tender; drain.
- Add rest of ingredients.
Very good and adaptable pasta salad. I think this salad is a great way to clean out the veggie drawer by using what is on hand. The changes I made was using baby carrots instead of broccoli and increasing some of the veggies substancially but skipping the artichoke hearts. I also used kalamata olives instead of the black olives. The other change I made was as I didn't know what dorothy lynch salad dressing was I used bottled Italian dressing in its place but kept the same amounts of mayo and sour cream. Very good topped with a bit of Parmesan. Thanks for sharing this very adaptable salad!