Recipe by CtCountry
Super family favorite. From the original Galloping Gourmet Television series with Graham Kerr. Simple, quick and delicious.
Top Review by Jasmine G
This was surprisingly good. I followed the recipe exactly and the only thing I would change is I would use 1/2 less capers. The capers over powered the other delicate flavors. Also, I would use three garlic cloves instead of one. I was looking for a recipe with the few ingredients I had on hand and this was really good and so simple. (I did use dried parsley and chopped tomatoes, not whole.) It only took 15 minutes from start to finish, hardly any prep!
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby clams
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopper
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
- Add oil to skillet and gently heat capers and garlic (Do not brown garlic).
- Add tomatoes and parlsey and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add clams to skillet, season with salt & pepper.
- Cook uncovered to heat clams in sauce. Pour over cooked and drained spaghetti.