Super family favorite. From the original Galloping Gourmet Television series with Graham Kerr. Simple, quick and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
- 3Add oil to skillet and gently heat capers and garlic (Do not brown garlic).
- 4Add tomatoes and parlsey and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 5Add clams to skillet, season with salt & pepper.
- 6Cook uncovered to heat clams in sauce. Pour over cooked and drained spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti & Red Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 22.2 g