Recipe by slloyd315
Thin Spaghetti baked with lots of sauce, melted cheese and pepperoni! Even the pickiest eaters will love this!
- 453.59 g thin spaghetti
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 14.79 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 680.38 g jar spaghetti sauce
- 226.79 g package pepperoni, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Break pasta into 2 inch pieces and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked al dente; drain.
- Spread pasta in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been greased with vegetable spray or butter. In a bowl combine milk, eggs, garlic salt, parsley, pepper and 1 cup of mozzarella. Pour over the pasta and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Pour spaghetti sauce over pasta, top with pepperoni and remaining mozzarella. Cook until cheese is completely melted; about 10 minutes.