Prep 50 mins
Cook 25 mins
Thin Spaghetti baked with lots of sauce, melted cheese and pepperoni! Even the pickiest eaters will love this!
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ground black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Break pasta into 2 inch pieces and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked al dente; drain.
- Spread pasta in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been greased with vegetable spray or butter. In a bowl combine milk, eggs, garlic salt, parsley, pepper and 1 cup of mozzarella. Pour over the pasta and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Pour spaghetti sauce over pasta, top with pepperoni and remaining mozzarella. Cook until cheese is completely melted; about 10 minutes.