Recipe by ChaseNNJ
This super easy recipe was passed on by a good friend and is a real hit with the kids! (adults love it too!) Who doesn't like spaghetti and pizza??!!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Toss spaghetti with half of the Parmesan cheese and egg. Place in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side to form crust.
- MIX meat and spaghetti sauce; spoon into spaghetti crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.