Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
It is a wonderful treat, instead of the plain old spaghetti....it tastes fantastic, it was gobbled up at my house.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked,drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked,drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Toss cooked spaghetti, parmesan cheese and egg.
- Place in 9-inch pie plate.
- Press along bottom and sides to form crust.
- Mix cooked meat and spaghetti sauce.
- Spread meat mixture over spaghetti crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
super easy and delicioius! i didnt think it would be as tasty as it was, but that probably has a lot to do with what sauce you use. i used ragu chunky and put mushrooms on top of the cheese. it was really good! i think next time i might try adding some breadcrumbs to the "crust" for some more flavor and crispiness.
Have been making this for decades. Only change I make is I dot pasta mixture with cubed cream cheese or ricotta before topping with sauce and mozzarella! Delicious!!!!!
Yummy! What a fantastic and easy recipe to make! I've never had spaghetti pie before, but I definitely will be again because this was awesome. It went down a storm here!