Recipe by crazycookinmama
It is a wonderful treat, instead of the plain old spaghetti....it tastes fantastic, it was gobbled up at my house.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked,drained
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked,drained
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss cooked spaghetti, parmesan cheese and egg.
- Place in 9-inch pie plate.
- Press along bottom and sides to form crust.
- Mix cooked meat and spaghetti sauce.
- Spread meat mixture over spaghetti crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.