Recipe by Salyra
pizza w/o sauce...made out of spaghetti!
Top Review by TheDancingCook
I'm sorry, I didn't have good luck with this recipe! 1 lb of noodles seemed too much for one frying pan, so I tried to make smaller individual pizzas and it still didn't work out. I used mushrooms, red onion, green pepper and tomato as topping and followed the rest of the ingredient exactly; but it lacked in flavor. Maybe another cook will have better luck with this.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- water, to cook noodles
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- green pepper
- olive (do not use pinapple.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles acording to directions. Drain.
- In large mixing bowl mix noodles, eggs, cheese, pepper, parsley and toppings of your choice.
- Heat butter in frying pan till melted.
- Add noodle mixture to pan. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown and firm. Flip and cook other side.
- Cut into"pizza" wedges and enjoy!