Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Spaghetti noodles, with hamburger, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni's. I love this recipe because it gives a new twist to lasagna and pizza. This is my favorite recipe!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil spaghetti noodles according to package.
- In separate bowl mix milk,salt,and garlic powder. Beat in eggs.
- Brown hamburger, drain. Then add pizza sauce to cooked hamburger.
- Drain noodles, pour into a 9 x 13 pan. Pour mixture over top of noodles. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over noodles.
- Bake noodles for 15 minutes at 400 degrees uncovered.
- Pour hamburger mixture over noodles, put rest of cheese on, and place pepperonis on top.
- Reduce over to 350 and bake for 30 minutes.