Recipe by ValPJ
Good ole standby. Easy and tasty!
Top Review by rbjnksy
WOW! This was very good. I have made spaghetti casseroles before but they were always dry. In fact my daughter asked what was for dinner and I told her and she complained and said that she didn't want any, But she loved it. My husband could not stop eating it.
The only thing I did different was I had left over noodles that were already cooked with a garlic butter sauce. Very easy to make in fact I let my 10 year old daughter make it.
- 340.19 g spaghetti or 340.19 g pasta, of choice
- 29.58 ml butter
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2.46 ml garlic (or more)
- 680.38 g spaghetti sauce, of choice
- 118.29 ml fresh sliced mushrooms (or more)
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, grated (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as desired.
- Drain, add butter, parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Mix well, and line 13x9 pan with mixture.
- Brown ground beef and drain, add onions, garlic and sauce, simmer.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dressing and layer on top of spaghetti.
- Layer mushrooms next, pour sauce over all, add grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for 5 minutes to brown cheese (if desired).