Recipe by Diane Axtell
This is easy and tasty. Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Might take a few more minutes in oven to heat. I don't know where the recipe came from, but does it matter?!
- 6 ounces egg spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 quart your favorite spaghetti sauce with meat
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix hot spaghetti that's drained with the butter, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Pour into a 9-inch pie dish to form a crust.
- Spread the cottage cheese on top.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the cottage cheese; top with the grated cheese.
- Bake 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.