Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My grandma always used to make this when I was younger and I loved it. It's simple and fun for kids
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 12 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 eggs
- mozzarella cheese, to sprinkle
- spaghetti, toppings (sausage, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
- In a pot of boiling water, cook noodles until al dente.
- Place the noodles in deep pie pan, spredding them on the sides of the pan and leaving a divet in the middle.
- Beat eggs and, with a brush, spread it along the spaghetti "crust".
- Add sauce in the middle along with any extra toppings you enjoy. Be creative.
- Liberally sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees and bake for 30 min or until the sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.