Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from a local grocery store. I didn't see a dup on Zaar. I usually make this with leftover sauce, but you can use jarred and add in the meat.
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute, beaten
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 15 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook and drain spaghetti.
- Brown meat with onions and green pepper and drain; stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Add butter, Parmesan, and egg substitute to cooked spaghetti and place in a 10-inch pie plate to form a crust.
- Spread cottage cheese over crust.
- Pour sauce, veg, and meat mixture over cottage cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes; sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes.