Got this from a local grocery store. I didn't see a dup on Zaar. I usually make this with leftover sauce, but you can use jarred and add in the meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain spaghetti.
- 2Brown meat with onions and green pepper and drain; stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 3Add butter, Parmesan, and egg substitute to cooked spaghetti and place in a 10-inch pie plate to form a crust.
- 4Spread cottage cheese over crust.
- 5Pour sauce, veg, and meat mixture over cottage cheese.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes; sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- 7Return to oven and bake 5 additional minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.3 mg
- Sodium 775.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 32.4 g