Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. 9 points on Weight Watchers. Very tasty
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce with garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 8 oz. uncooked)
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook meat in large nonstick skillet until browned. Drain well and return to pan.
- Add salt, pepper and tomato paste. Simmer for 20 minute.
- Combine sour cream, green onion and softened cream cheese in small bowl.
- Spray 2 quart casserole dish and place cooked and drained spaghetti in bottom. Spread cream cheese mixture over and then top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 25 minute Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Note: I add fresh mushrooms with the tomatoe sauce. I also added some lowfat ricotta cheese to the sour cream mixture because I had it on hand.