Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a fun on for the kids. They can help make it too. The flavors are good for kids too, simple.
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 lb grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix melted margarine, egg and cheddar cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Press into a baking pan.
- Brown meat and onion, drain and add spaghetti sauce.
- Pour over noodle crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 35 minutes.
This was the first recipe I tried as a newcomer to this site and it was very good. It was easy and the kids loved it. It makes alot and is just as good the next day! Thanks for this great recipe!!
This recipe is easy to make and was a great meal. Both my husband and I enjoyed it and my 2 year old even tried it too. I did omit the salt and pepper and substituted mozzarella for the parmesan.
Very delicious!!!!! And very easy!! I added some chopped black olives -extra yummy!