Recipe by karenv
Our common name for this recipe is shrimp and olive spaghetti. It is my daughter's favorite. It is shrimp and olives in a creamy white sauce with a touch dill and lemon.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (to taste})
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In saucepan melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour, dill weed and salt. Add milk all at once; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Add shrimp, and olives, parsley and lemon juice. Heat through. Serve over hot spaghetti.