Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Julia Child visited Mister Rogers Neighborhood and taught him how to make this fun dish. Tuna? Swiss cheese? Not what you might expect, but darned tasty.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna packed in oil, flaked, undrained
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, diced or 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and return to pot, stirring in butter, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve, garnished with parsley or cilantro.